The Indian Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (IAPEN) is an organization in the field of parenteral and enteral nutrition and promotes basic research, clinical research, advanced education, organization of consensus statements about clinical care and quality control.
Current list of Certified Nutrition Support Clinicians in India
We are updating the list and will be soon available.
Current list of Regional Officers of IAPEN : Click Here
Current list of Nutrition Support Clinicians in India
List of Selected Expert Nutrition Support Clinicians in India
1. Dr. C.S. Chamania, Professor and Head, Department of Surgery, Choithram Hospital and Research Centre, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
2. Dr. Shobha Chamania, Chief, Burn Unit, Choithram Hospital and Research Centre, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
3. Dr. N. Mariappan, Plastic Surgeon (Retired), Bengaluru, Karnataka
4. Dr. P.C. Vijayakumar, Chief Anaesthesiologist and Critical Care Physician, Sooriya Hospital, 1/1A, Arunachalam Road, Saligramam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
5. Dr. Ashwin Dabhi,
Counselling and Consulting Physician in Metabolic and Nutritional Disorder,
Sujivan Hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
6. Mr. Dibyendu Sharma, Department of Diet and Nutritional Science, Cachar Cancer Hospital and Research Center, Meherpur, Silchar, Cachar, Assam
Directory Entry Requirements:
1. Must be qualified in Preliminary Examination of IAPEN.
2. Should obtain 25 IAPEN Credits per two years.
Basic Requirements for Entry into Experts List:
Email your complete biodata with all credentials to email@example.com for listing your name in the Experts List. Minimum qualification can be a publication in any International Journal indexed in Pubmed or Indian Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition or Qualification in ICNSC Main Examination or Recommendation by the IAPEN Nutrition Support Certification Board or participation in Lifelong Learning Initiative of IAPEN, India or ESPEN, UK or 25 IAPEN Credits.
Patients: Patients can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or can call to 0091 9986795754 (Dr. R.R.Siva Kiran, Joint Secretary, IAPEN) for contacting Nutrition Support Clinicians.
Current list of Registered Dietitians : Click Here